BEST becomes your full service benefit department handling retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, medical, dental, life, disability, supplemental insurance, etc. Our staff continuously stays informed and educated on regulations to ensure that your company is within compliance, and we use our economies of scale to find the best value in the marketplace.
Do you want to enhance your company’s competitive edge when recruiting new employees? It’s important for employers to stand out among the crowd in order to attract and retain talented individuals who will add to the company’s growth and overall goals. One of the best ways to do this is to offer an attractive and comprehensive benefit package that potential and current employees will feel confident in.
As government regulations continuously change, it’s also important for employers to have a partner who has the insight and experience to make sure that they are in compliance. By partnering with BEST, you have the peace of mind of knowing that your company’s benefit administration is compliant.
- Benefit bill reconciliation and payment
- Payroll setup for deductions, retro collections and W2 reporting
- Ensure ERISA, ACA, HIPAA, etc. compliance
- Employee assistance with claim resolution
- Employee enrollments & terminations
- Employee changes (birth of a child, marriage, address, etc.)
- Yearly research for alternative options
- Pre-renewal certifications and renewal documentation
- Medical support notice administration
- COBRA notification and administration
When you do offer health benefits, who does the following?
Most likely not your agent.
© Copyright 1992 - 2016
Best Employment Solutions Team.
All rights reserved.